1. Your ticket(s) are digital mobile tickets that will be delivered in the lead up to the show to the ticket agent's app/your account which you will be instructed to download to your smart device.
2. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the event organisers.
3. As a buyer, your name (as indicated in your account) will be the lead booker name that appears on all your tickets. Please make sure that the name you have registered in your account is valid. You will be able to change it in the last step of the purchase, before making the payment. When arriving in groups, the lead booker must be present in order for the whole party to enter the venue. All members of the party should enter the venue at the same time.
4. Each ticket holder must be in possession of their ticket on their smart device.
5. In order for tickets to be valid, on arrival at the show each ticket holder may be requested to provide all of the following items alongside their ticket(s):
i) Photo ID (valid government-issued ID, driving license, passport)
ii) Booking confirmation email
6. Your ticket(s) are sold by the event organisers directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
7. Your ticket(s) will immediately become invalid if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the official ticket agent fan to fan exchange. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket via unauthorized outlets renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
8. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of (four) 4 per access code and customer.
9. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents (Ticketmaster) and official venue ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
10. You will need to use a mobile smartphone to access tickets.
11. You may be required as a condition of entry, to comply with any Covid 19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the concert by the event organiser or relevant authority (and the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if these are not complied with).