Event information for Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour Spain
Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour Spain, will take place in 2024 on Thursday 30 May at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid.
What are the age restrictions for this event?
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Please remember that anyone entering the venue must purchase a ticket.
I have mobility problems.
Tickets for people with reduced mobility, people who need a wheelchair to get around, will only be sold by calling +34 932 887 033.
Taylor Swift General Terms and Conditions
1) Your tickets are in digital mobile format and will be activated a few days before the concert on the Ticketmaster APP and your user account, so that you can download them to your device.
2) The purchase of your tickets constitutes a personal and revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the event organisers.
3) As a buyer, your name (as indicated on your account) will appear on all your tickets. Please make sure that the name you have registered in your account is valid. You will be able to change it in the last step of the purchase, before making the payment. The main purchaser must be present to allow access to the venue for their entire group. All members of the group must enter the venue at the same time.
4) Each ticket holder must have the mobile digital ticket downloaded to their device.
5) On arrival at the venue, in order to validate the tickets, the ticket holder may be asked to present the following documentation, together with their tickets:
i) Photo ID (driver's licence, passport, etc.).
ii) Email confirmation of purchase.
6) Tickets are sold by the event organisers directly to the consumer. All tickets purchased by companies or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sales will be cancelled. By accepting these conditions, you confirm that you are a consumer.
7) Your Tickets will be immediately void if they are resold to third parties, unless the sale is made through our official ticket exchange platform 'Fan to Fan'. Tickets sold through third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including auction sites, are not valid for access. Resale of a ticket through unauthorised outlets invalidates the ticket and denies access to the venue.
8) The purchase of tickets is limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets per customer and access code.
9) Only tickets purchased through authorised ticket agents (Ticketmaster) and venue ticket agents are valid. The venue reserves the right of admission.
10) You must use a mobile device to access your tickets.
11) You may be required, as a condition of access to the venue, to comply with any Covid-19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the concert by the event organiser or relevant authority (the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if this is not complied with).
Terms and Conditions VIP Pack
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds can be made under any circumstances.
- All packs and pack contents are non-transferable.
- The artist, show and venue reserve the right to cancel any purchase for any reason.
- VIP merchandise will be sent directly to each pack purchaser.
- Very Important** - VIP merchandise will not be shipped outside of Spain under any circumstances, no exceptions. If you do not reside in Spain and have purchased a VIP Pack, you will be provided with an alternative pick-up location in Spain, this information will be provided to you prior to the event taking place.
- The information provided at the time of purchase (name, address, email, etc.) is the same information that will be used for shipping and individual contact requirements where applicable.
- The artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated party is not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of initial purchase.
- VIP merchandising is not required to enter the venue.
- Delivery of VIP merchandise may occur after the event date. Please make sure you take this into account before deciding to purchase a pack.
Can I change the name of the main purchaser of the Taylor Swift ticket?
No, you cannot change the name of the purchaser of the purchase in your account.
Only in very specific and extenuating circumstances would a change be permitted. Requests will only be responded to after 1 April 2024.
Are the tickets for this event personalised?
If you have purchased multiple tickets for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour, the last name of the primary purchaser will appear on each moving ticket in the order. The reservation holder must be present for the entire party to gain access to the venue. This means that all members of the group must enter the venue at the same time. The reservation holder may be asked to show proof of identity on entry.
What payment methods can I use?
For this event you can use the following payment methods:
- Credit card Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Which delivery method can I select for this event?
Only mobile tickets will be on sale for these events.
What is a mobile ticket?
You can find more information about mobile tickets here.
Each ticket holder will need to carry the ticket on their smart device.
Is delayed delivery active for this event?
Yes, delayed delivery is active for this event. You should be able to access your tickets in your account closer to the event date. We will inform you when the tickets are available in your account.
What does it mean if tickets have a delayed delivery?
Customers have a delay in the delivery of their tickets. This measure is used to prevent access to tickets until we can confirm that everyone has adhered to the ticket limit for the event and has not used dishonest technologies to buy tickets in bulk.
If your purchase is delayed in delivery, the mobile ticket QR code will not be available until closer to the event date. We will inform you of the activation date by email.
Can I cancel my tickets after I have purchased them?
No, you cannot. Once the purchase has been completed, tickets are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled. In that case, we will inform you of the procedure.
I can no longer attend the event, can I resell my tickets?
You can sell tickets through Ticketmaster Fan to Fan, which will be active a few days after the sale.If you can no longer use your tickets purchased on Ticketmaster, you can offer them for sale here. Please note that the price at which tickets can be sold is limited to the original price you paid for them.
You can find more information about Ticketmaster Fan to Fan here.
The registration period for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour in Spain is now closed.
Do I have a better chance of getting a ticket the earlier I register?
No, the time of registration will not give you any advantage, as long as you make sure you register during the registration period. Please note that registration does not guarantee access to the sale or tickets. We expect that there will be more demand than tickets available. A limited number of fans will have access to the sale, and others will be placed on the waiting list. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while availability lasts.
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets will go on sale next Thursday 13 July at 14:00. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while tickets are still available.
How do I buy tickets during the sale?
Tickets will be available for purchase only through the Ticketmaster website, and access code holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. It is a simple and standard purchase process and the following steps will assist you in your search and purchase.
- If you are selected to receive an access code, you will receive two SMS messages the evening before ticket sales begin.
- The messages will include a link to where the sale will take place, and your unique access code, as well as times.
- Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance. Know your Ticketmaster password or reset your password in advance.
When tickets go on sale:
- Click on the link you received via sms.
- You will be able to access the queue by entering your registered email address.
- Enter your unique access code. If you receive an error, please verify that you entered the access code exactly as it appears in the SMS you received.
- Due to demand, after entering your access code, you may experience a longer than usual waiting time. Please do not refresh the page during this time.
- When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets can cause errors, as can using any VPN connection.
- You cannot exceed the 4 ticket limit
- For faster payment, make sure your billing address is updated before the sale.
When will I receive more information about the selection?
You will receive an email on 5 July to let you know if you have been selected for the ticket sale or placed on the waiting list. If you are selected, you will receive a purchase link and access code by SMS the day before the sale. If you have not been selected, you will be placed on the waiting list and may receive an invitation to participate in the sale at a later date if tickets are still available.
How long will I have to wait to receive my access code?
If you are selected to receive an access code, you will receive a code via two SMS messages the afternoon before the ticket sale begins on 13 July at 2pm.
These two SMS messages will include time details and a link to where the sale will take place, and your unique, non-transferable access code.
Can I transfer my access code to someone else?
No, codes are not transferable and should not be shared. Codes are valid for purchase up to the recommended ticket limit, subject to availability.
I have mobility issues, how do I register for the sale?
You will need to register for the sale and have an access code. Tickets for people with reduced mobility, people who need a wheelchair to get around, will only be sold by calling +34 932 887 033.
Having a code does not guarantee tickets, it will depend on availability. Remember that the area for people who need a wheelchair only allows one companion and this person must also buy a ticket.
Tickets have gone on sale, I registered and never received my access code.
Registration does not guarantee that you will receive a code or that you will have the option to purchase tickets. Please note that we expect there to be more demand than tickets available. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis as long as there is availability.
Why didn't my access code work?
You may have exceeded your ticket limit. Due to demand, all events have a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
Can I enter multiple codes?
No. Only one code can be processed during each transaction. Separate transactions will be required for each access code.
What happens if I am on the waiting list?
If you are removed from the waiting list, you will receive two SMS messages with the details of your access code.
What happens if I am on the waiting list?
If you get off the waiting list, you will receive two SMS messages with your access code details and a link to access the sale. Please note that your notification may arrive at any time once the sale starts on Thursday 13 July at 14:00. When you are notified, your SMS will include:
- A link to the sale
- Your unique access code
Please also check your email - if there are any SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile phone number or network problems, we will email you the details of your access code. Buyers are limited to 4 entries. Please note that leaving the waiting list does not guarantee access to tickets. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis as long as there is availability.