- You can access information about Rosalía's concerts in Spain here
Recommendations to get your tickets for high demand events
When a high demand event goes on sale, there are literally thousands of people trying to access simultaneously to the tickets’ sale through all our channels. In order to streamline the process and provide you with a seamless experience as possible, we have gathered some tips to help you before, during and after the purchase of your tickets:
- As part of the process, it is possible that the system places you in a virtual queue. It is recommended that you stay in the queue respecting the expected wait instead of refreshing and lose your position.
- If you refresh the page once you are in the virtual queue or you get out of it to get in again, you will be abandoning the process, so when you get in again you will be placed in the end of the virtual queue. This will result in a bigger slowdown and will increase the wait.
- If you are not registered on My Ticketmaster, we recommend creating an account. The purchase process will accelerate and you will also have the opportunity to be the first to know when the events that you have marked as favorites go on sale.
- Be sure to have on hand all the payment details (debit and / or credit) at the beginning of the purchase process.
- You can expedite the selection tickets process deciding in advance the mode of tickets you want to buy and the enclosure area where they should be located.
- Do you want to print your tickets at home? If you've chosen our Print-at-Home system, we remind you that it is not necessary to print the tickets immediately after the purchase. Printing them at a later time of lower demand will agile the process.
Remember that the purchase reference and the confirmation e-mail are the only guarantee of a successful purchase.