PREPPING FOR THE #VERIFIEDFAN PRESALE
Elton John fans! Get ready for the Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour 2020 Presale powered by Ticketmaster #VerifiedFan.
How do I purchase tickets for the Presale powered by Ticketmaster #VerifiedFan?
The #VerifiedFan Presale begins Tuesday, October 8 at 10:00 venue local time. To participate, you will have to be registered as Verified Fan, using the Verified Fan questionnaire, between Wednesday, October 2 at 10:00h and Friday, October 4 at 6:59h. It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purchase.
1. Once verified, you will receive an access code via two SMS on Tuesday, October 8 prior to the Presale at 10:00 venue local time (therefore, during October 7 before October 8).
2. The message will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique access code. Keep your phone handy – you’ll receive some SMS the day before the Tuesday, October 8 Presale at 10:00 venue local time.
3. Sign-in to your Ticketmaster Account in advance. Know your Ticketmaster password, or reset your password in advance. For a faster checkout, make sure you have a valid credit card with updating billing information in your account.
4. Click the link you will receive via SMS. If there’s some problem, we’ll send you an email after getting your Verified Fan questionnaire registered.
5. Enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in the text you receive or that you are signed in using the account you registered for the #VerifiedFan Presale with.
6. Due to demand, after entering your #VerifiedFan access code, you may experience a longer than usual wait time using the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
7. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed. Do not exceed the ticket limit of 6
8. For a faster checkout,Check that all your account information is correctly entered. prior to the start of the Presale.
When should I expect my access code?
Once verified, you will receive an access code via two SMS on Tuesday, October 8 prior to the Presale at 10:00 venue local time (during Monday, October 7, before Tuesday, October 8). If there’s some problem, we’ll send you an email after getting your Verified Fan questionnaire registered. Please note, tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Presale has started, I registered and never received my access code?
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets. It all depends on the current availability and how fast the fans get the tickets. However, Thursday, October 10 at 10:00 venue local time, you’ll be able to get more tickets through Ticketmaster.es.
I registered for the last #VerifiedFan opportunity, shouldn’t I always get a code?
Each #VerifiedFan tour is unique and you must register for each one separately. Participating other Verified Fan Presales, doesn’t make you sure to get a code. You must follow again all the steps to get registered as Verified Fan.
Why didn’t my Verified Fan Presale code work?
You may have maxed out your ticket limit. Please note, do not exceed the ticket limit of 2. Due to demand, each #VerifiedFan Presale has a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets. Also, you may have wrote wrong the code. Try insert it manually as it appears in your email or SMS.
Why did I receive a #VerifiedFan Presale code but I cannot get tickets?
We’ve seen massive interest for this tour and #VerifiedFan tickets. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and are NOT guaranteed. However, Thursday, October 10 at 10:00 venue local time, you’ll be able to get more tickets through Ticketmaster.es website.
If I’m not Verified will I still have a chance to get tickets?
Yes, there will be a General Public Onsale on Thursday, October 10 at 10:00 venue local time.
What happens if I’m on the waiting list?
Keep your phone close by – if you move off the waiting list, you will receive an SMS with your access code details. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time after the presale begins at 10:00 venue local time. When notified, your SMS will include:
• A link to begin your purchase
• Your unique access code
Please also watch your email (junk email), if there are SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or network issues, we will email your access code details. Purchasers are held to a 6 tickets limit.
How to prepare to the event you move off the waiting list
1. Log in to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on.
2. Check that all your account information is correctly entered.
3. Due to demand, after entering your Verified Fan access code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
4. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors.